25 January 2006

ooops i ate it all

mummy made me a great breakfast this morning - cheese and toes, its great and i can sing the head, shoulders, knees and toes song when i am eating it, but sometimes i get cheese in my hair when i am touching my head, oh well it will wash out

so after breakfast i decided that i would wash my hair, i took my bottle of bubbles, opened them and poured them all over my head and said "mummy, nana wash hair!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh"
"Mummy ouch eyes! AAARGGHHHH WAAAAAA"

mummy came running picked my up and put my head under the tap in the kitchen to get the bubbles out, how can anything that is so pretty by so paaaaaain full!!!

mummy said that we could go to the shop to buy something nice (chocoleee) to cheer me up, so i put my shoes on, still crying a little bit, and my coat and we went out for a walk, well mummy walked, i was carried. when we were nearly at the gate of the complex, i saw the meow meow, and told mummy "mummy buy fish, meow meow eat fish, nana go shopping!"

at the shop the Ayi there, offered me some chocolee and told me not to pour bubbles on my head, but i said NO meow meow eat fish, nana buy fish, so mummy bought tuna and we went to look for the meow meow

meowmeow liiiiie, meow meow come ere! well she didnt want to come here so mummy and me opened the fish and sat down and mummy threw some to the meow meow but she ran away

mmmm fish mummy nana eat fish! so i ate alittle bit, yumyum mummy, i ate some more, "more pleeeease mummy" mmmm more more more more moremoremore and then the meow meow came back and there was no fish left so i said to mummy
"bye bye mummy, nana go shopping buy fish, meowmeow eat fish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»