04 January 2006

cooking for mummy

i love cooking! i have a great set of kitchen things that aunt sally bought for me ages ago and i like to use them for all sorts of things but now i can cook!

mummy was doing her emails the other morning and i decided to cook an apple for her. so i brought her little bits of apple in the pot and spoon fed her some and said "mummy nana cook! mummy eat apple" so like the good mummy she is she ate it all up

so i made some more and she ate that up too "good mummy"

then the pot was empty and i left it in mummys' hand and went to get the apple "wait mummy, nana cook apple"

so i brought back the apple and showed her how i was cooking

i take big bites of apple, chew them up into small pieces, spit them into the pot and then spoon feed them to mummy

after she had seen my cooking she didnt want to eat any more, i dont know why? its her fault she wont let me have a knife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nana,

How ungrateful your mummy is, I bet the apple is cooked to perfection after you have chewed it tender. As long as you are not mixing the apple whilst cooking it with any lubrication from your nose Tartan Grannie will taste your own special cooking when she sees you in 66 sleeps.
Love you my little scrap
Tartan Grannie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»