16 January 2006

the important things in life

there are certain things in my life that have gotten much more important recently, take cups for example

when i got up this morning i really really really wanted to drink my chocolee milk from my babys' bottle but mummy said the bottle was in the car and that daddy had taken the car to work this morning cos it was raining and that i could have it in one of my cups! well i dont want a cup! no mummy i dont want the cup with handles, no not the pink one either, NO not the green one I WANT THE BABY BOTTLE so mummy suggested the dollys' baby bottle mmmm ok

clothes are important just now, i HAVE to chose my own clothes and put them on myself or i wont put any on at all, so on friday when gak and steeeve were coming to take me out i decided to wear:

long sleeved white tee shirt
short sleeved orange, pink, red and yellow chinese style tee shirt
one green sock
one orange sock
a cream skirt with little red roses
lilac trousers
purple and pink hat with fluffy tassles
blue gloves
and pink sunglasses
i looked great!



oh and fish sweeties
fish sweeties are really really really important! mummy keeps them in a big jar and they are golden little pearls of juicy fishiness! mmmm yum yum mummy! mummy says that they are NOT candy and that they are Cod Liver Oil tablets?? but i know that they are candy and i want more! mummy says its not nice hugging or kissing a baby that stinks of fish but i love them! more pleeeease mummy!

No comments: