16 January 2006

how could i forget shoes!

i love shoes! shoes are great! i love daddys' shoes, mummys' shoes, gaks' shoes and everybodys' shoes!

when mummy is taking me out for a walk she says tiana go get your shoes, yeeehaaa shoes! i go put on my shoes and then i bring mummy her shoes, i dont understand how shoes can be wrong but mummy was wearing her jeans and big fluffy socks and i brought her the shoes that she wore for her wedding, i thought they looked great with the blue fluff coming out from between the silver straps


shoes at McNono (McDonalds) are great cos all the big brothers and sisters have to take off there shoes to go play on the slides so there is always heaps of shoes for me! sometimes i like to put them in the box but most of the time i love to try them on and walk around (slowly)

well on no school day mummy and gak and me went to McNono and i found the nicest, sparkliest, big girl shoes there. they were pink and had a little heel and sparkles and Wow i loved them, i walked around showing them off for everybody. it was great, they were the best shoes ever! so i played forages like this and then the big sister came to sit next to me and was asking for her shoes! then her mummy started shouting at her cos they were going home and i would NOT take off her shoes! finally my mummy came and took them off of my feet WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i am heartbroken!

3 comments:

Yael said...

good for you tia, i love shoes too, especially other peoples xkissx

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»