04 January 2006

bloody minded

when i get up in the morning i like to stay in my jimjams until i have eaten my breakfast, and i will not let mummy take them off til after i am all finished

my favorite breakfast is porridge of course, so mummy cooks some for me, puts raisins in and then i sit down and watch the "wiggles" and eat my porridge

i dont let mummy help and i dont want her to sit next to me, it is my breakfast not hers! so she sits me on a towel and leaves me to it, i am not quite sure what the the towel is for but i have to make her happy sometimes

ok i admit is porridge is hard to wash out of my hair, but it feels great on my face and neck, and i think it looks good on my jimjams

so when breakfast is finished mummy insists i get washed and dressed, but i insist that i pick my clothes myself, or i will scream and scream!

this morning i got dressed nearly all by myself (shirts are still hard) so i put on my big girl pants, then i put on my pink trousers, then i put on my lilac trousers, mummy helped me with a lilac shirt but i wanted the orange and red one, so she helped me with that too, then i put on my socks - one pink one and one orange one, then i was cardi time and i thought that the peach and white cardi was just what this outfit needed, then my yellow hat and i am all ready to go!

mummy and gak said i looked like a refugee - dont know what that is but i look great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»