04 February 2005

how many baths do i need in one day?

9.15 am Milk machine has fed me my wake up boobie, has changed my wet bottom and is off to put all my wet nappies/diapers in the wash(i wish she would make up her mind what to call them). Milk machine bought two kinds of nappies you know one with popper thingies and some with velcro. I love velcro, i can open and close it, open, close, close, open, close, open! great noise!

9.20 am mmmmmnnnmmmnn phew thats better, i needed that poo! open, close, open oh it has two sides open, close, open, close, open, ok so now if i crawl away? wohooooo no more nappy.

9.25 Milk machine is back! you should see the look on her face apparently poo poo on my bottom, the floor, the rug, my face, my arms and hands is a big no-no?

9.30am bath time! eww soap doesnt taste good! seems familiar though!

10 am milk machine is hanging out my diapers in the sun. I love being on the balcony naked, it is great. ohhh i need a pee pee i shouldnt have drunk all that bath water. splash splash, mmm now if i put my hands in the yummy soil, and back in the pee pee and back in the soil ohhhhhhh i made mud!

10.15 am bath time!! didnt i just have a bath?

12 pm milk mmmm time for a nap i have had a busy morning. milk machine is mumbling something about having to clean everything up. i guess she doesnt like napping as much as i do

1.pm mmmm milk yummy

1.30 pm time for some porridge and banana

2 pm milk machine says that porridge and banana would be a great hair styling product and that i look like a punk, whats a punk? she says ask your aunty yael

2.15 pm in the bath, i hate having my hair washed! wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaa i thought this was called "no more tears"

3 pm playing peek a boo and pig face with milk machine is great

5 pm daddy is home! throw me higher daddy, higher daddy

7pm tv time on off on off on off on off on off

9 pm time for a bath?? then off to bed mmm milk is great





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going shopping for a plastic mac, face guard, safety helmet, wellies to take with me for my visit
Mum