02 January 2007

Why??

I never thought one word could drive any one crazy, but as I hear the word WHY? on average 40 times an hour, all day every day, I have changed my mind!

I am crazy! Let me tell you what our average conversation sounds like

You: Mummy, aww poor baby.
Me: Aww
You: Why, poor baby?
Me: I don't know, you told me poor baby.
You: Why mummy?
Me: Why what darling?
You: Why I say poor baby?
Me: Maybe because the baby was crying.
You: Why is the baby crying mummy?
Me: I don't know honey, you are the one watching the movie.
You: Why you not watching mummy?
Me: because I am busy honey.
You: Why mummy?
Me: Just because.
You: Why just because?


You get the idea! Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up scrap/Princess
Oh how sweet revenge can be my darling daughter. You drove us crazy with your why but why.

Its amazing what a generation can do, the arggg things for you are the bog broad ahhh smiles for us

Love you

Mum/alias Tartan Granny