27 January 2007

Flower Princess

In December you were a flower girl for my friends wedding and of course you were great and loved it. I was worried at one point you were going to bolt, as half way down the aisle you stopped and looked up and saw every person in the church had their cameras pointed at you and were taking photos (photos to follow), with perfect princess grace you put your head down and started throwing your flowers again.

After the ceremony you back into the church and picked up every single petal and put them back in your basket. You went right to the back of the church and walked down the aisle again throwing all your petals again! Three times in total!

So last Friday night as we lay in bed you said to me
"Mummy, tomorrow we are going to a party."
"Oh, are we really?" i asked
"Yes, mummy a wedding party, and i will wear my dancing dress and be a flower princess again."
"But darling i don't know anyone getting married"
"That's ok, we will go to the church and wait ok?"

So if you know of anyone getting married please let the professional "flower princess" know, she comes with her own flowers and has a dress to match any color scheme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Tiana,
you must tell mummy to hurry and post those photos. I can't wait to see the flower princess. Granny has so many photos of you at her work and everyone who comes into her office gets shown you in different poses.

My staff are great I have them trained well, so now they ask me if I have any new photos.

I am sure you were so good and hopefully someone will be getting married soon, by the way what is your fee?

Love
Granny

Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve and I have so much fun reading about you, thank you so much Denise for keeping us up to date.
We are looking forward to you coming in Nana's plane to visit us.
Your elephant 'Yeeha' is on standby waiting for you to arrive.
Gakxxxxxxxxxxxxx