21 March 2005

my birthbay lasted a week!!

one week ago grannie came to visit and cos she couldnt stay till the day of my birthbay, she brought a present for each day that she was here! woohoo present central!

we did lots of hanging out in gardens centres with grannie, which is lots of fun as there is always mud, plants and insects to eat. we went to this under water fishy thingy with sharks and everything. i liked the sea grass best (which is a fish but sticks up out of the sand like grass, weird) cos i think some of the bigger fishies and sharks thought i looked yummy

on my birthbay, lots of mummy's friends came over with toys for me and aunt sally brought cake, i played on the climbing frame and wanted to go into the paddling pool but mummy said it was too cold! i started off wearing a really pretty white dress with little daisies on it but i couldnt crawl in it and it was driving me maaaaaaad, so mummy gave in and let me play in just my t shirt

thank you granny for coming all the way from scotland, i will be there soon to make you all messy again, save me some insects and dont forget my mud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well little minx, grannie loved getting messy with you and knowing Scotland there is sure to be natural mud around and lovely insects. I think your insects are bigger and crunchier that ours but I will see what I can do. Bye the way i thought the sticky rice pebble dash on the carvings on the restaurant improved them and the floor looked a lot more interesting with so much colourful food on it. Cant wait to see the havoc you create here.
Love you princess oops sorry minx