03 December 2010

Santa is nearly here!

So Christmas is nearly here again! So this year you have decided to write your own letter to Santa, no help from Mummy!

Here it is....

Dear Snta

I wuld like a miny laptop please, a real one, that can do the intrnet, not a pretnd one like the cinderella one i have already. Can I have a gold or silvr one? or purple if you must.

Ps you forgt to take your presnt last year, so you will have tow this year

Lots of love from Tiana xxxxxxxxxx

I wondered out loud if you had been good about, you looked around checking if anyone else could hear you and said

"Actually Mummy I wasn't very good last year and Santa still came, so I think I am okay again this year"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg this is adorable, she would be something around eight now right? Keep doing the blog, I'm glad I found it. :)