29 April 2007

Something has been bothering you

For a week or two I have noticed that something has been bothering you. You are more clingy that you have ever been in your life and always just for me. It has been worrying me, and I have to say annoying me! I just put it down to the changes in your little three year old mind but I think in the car on the way home from Vuvu's tonight I finally figured out what it was.

In the car you asked to listen to your twinkle twinkle little star (not the regular version) it goes like this

http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/101281ht.htm (here is the link)

I looked round at you in your car seat and you were crying, big fat tears running down you face. I asked you what was wrong and you said "Oh, the little girl in the song is sooooo sad because her mummy isn't there with her." and I asked where you thought her mummy was and you said "She has gone away"

Then you stretched you little arms out to me and sobbed "Please mummy, don't go away and leave me all alone" OK so now I got it and I blame Disney! All the princesses in your life (and you consider yourself one) have no mummys! No mummy for Snow White, not for Rapunzel, nor for Cinderella and neither does the Little Mermaid!

So, there it is! You have figured out I am going to leave you and you have been scared to let me out of your sight for weeks!

How do I sort it?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Fiona has a really nice Mummy, Sleeping Beauty has one too - thoough she was a bit of a careless Mummy letting her play with spinning wheels.

Your Mummy has a nice Mummy and your Daddy has a nice Mummy too - and they are all grown up. Mummies last for a long time!

The balance to your incredible intellect Tiana, is your vunerable side. I love you Gakxx

Anonymous said...

Good words.