18 November 2006

beauty according to tiana

mummy says that she spent too much time with aunty loubie, aunty jenny and aunty yael and that somewhere along the lines she must have absorbed some of their genes, and passed them onto me

just now my name is either princess fiona or snow white so, please, dont call me tiana!

i have to change my clothes at least four times a day, from one beautiful dancing dress to another


here is outfit 1 today



this is my blue dancing dress, i love it cos uncle steve got it for me









this is outfit number 2 today



cos the blue dress didnt look good with my face painting
this is my orange dress















this wasnt today


but it shows you what a dancing dress is for
















and this is an outfit that i put together myself

1 comment:

Yael said...

There is absolutley nothing wrong with changing outfits twice or three times a day, I still do it and I'm 30 something. By the way you and your cousin Lila are starting to look remarkably alike, strange how that genetic stuff works eh?